-   -   Transferring infromation from worksheet to web tool. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121344-transferring-infromation-worksheet-web-tool.html)

confused

Transferring infromation from worksheet to web tool.

Hi All, I'm a complete novice when it comes to using excel. But I was
wondering how I could transfer infromation from 2 cells to a webpage. How
can I make it possible that if I were to type my name in cell b1 and my age
in cell b2 clink on a hyperlink within the worksheet and transfer that data
to a certain webpage into designated boxes.

Any help will be much appreciated.