-   -   How do I run a SQL query against a MS SQL Server database from exc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12132-how-do-i-run-sql-query-against-ms-sql-server-database-exc.html)

DPL

How do I run a SQL query against a MS SQL Server database from exc

How do I run a SQL query against a MS SQL Server database from within Excel
2002? I know it can be done somehow using the SQL.Request addin function.
However my attempts using this function have continually failed. Can some
one please provide a working example to the pubs or Northwind dbs that I can
work with and use to help debug my attempt? Thank you!