-   -   Sum From multiple cells on another sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121268-sum-multiple-cells-another-sheet.html)

Karl

Sum From multiple cells on another sheet

I have 2 sheets ,sheet 2 has a summed value in cells c19,c37,c56,c74 that i
want to sum up and be on sheet 1 cell c3 to make a final total. Thanks Karl

T. Valko

Sum From multiple cells on another sheet

Try this:

=SUM(Sheet2!C19,Sheet2!C37,Sheet2!C56,Sheet2!C74)

Biff

"Karl" wrote in message
I have 2 sheets ,sheet 2 has a summed value in cells c19,c37,c56,c74 that i
want to sum up and be on sheet 1 cell c3 to make a final total. Thanks
Karl

Karl

Sum From multiple cells on another sheet

That worked great once i put the 'sheet 2'around the sheet name Thanks

"Karl" wrote in message
I have 2 sheets ,sheet 2 has a summed value in cells c19,c37,c56,c74 that i
want to sum up and be on sheet 1 cell c3 to make a final total. Thanks
Karl

T. Valko

Sum From multiple cells on another sheet

You're welcome!

Biff