-   -   How do I change language in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12087-how-do-i-change-language-excel.html)

Meirav

How do I change language in excel?

I'm using an hebrew version of excel and don't read a word of it!
How do I change it from hebrew to english, or even better, french?
Thanks for your help,
Meirav.

Sharon

I believe it is an add-in. Click on the Tools menu and go to Add-Ins. A
list should appear and choose Language. Then go back to your Tools menu,
choose Language and set your desired language. I believe this will also sets
the language for all office products.