-   -   Page field in pivot tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120868-page-field-pivot-tables.html)

Ekazakoff

Page field in pivot tables

I have created a pivot table report and I have chosen to have a page field.
Instead of looking at one result at a time I know there is a way to get each
page of the report shown on its own worksheet. I have done this in the past
but cannot remember how to do it or find instructions on how to do it. Can
someone help?

Debra Dalgleish

Page field in pivot tables

Select a cell in the pivot table
On the Pivot table toolbar, choose PivotTableShow Pages

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Ekazakoff

Page field in pivot tables

Thanks Debra, for some reason I never use that toolbar. It seems like that
functionality should be a right click on the item in the page field. Oh
well. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.
"Ekazakoff" wrote:

I have created a pivot table report and I have chosen to have a page field.
Instead of looking at one result at a time I know there is a way to get each
page of the report shown on its own worksheet. I have done this in the past
but cannot remember how to do it or find instructions on how to do it. Can
someone help?

Debra Dalgleish

Page field in pivot tables

You're welcome. If it's something you do frequently, you could add the
Show Pages button to the Pivot Table toolbar, so it's easier to access.