-   -   compiling excel logic into C program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120852-compiling-excel-logic-into-c-program.html)

[email protected]

compiling excel logic into C program

my friends remember a program which converted excel logic into a C
program (or something like it), but forgot its name. are any such
tools readily available?

thanks

JLatham

compiling excel logic into C program

I think that perhaps the one you are thinking of is TurboExcel from
http://www.turboexcel.com/
other possibilities that don't necessarily convert to C code are
Excel Translator from http://www.exceltranslator.com/
and DoneEx from http://www.doneex.com/

The only one I've tried is DoneEx and it's not really quite ready for prime
time except for relatively simple workbooks. I was recently provided a demo
copy of the other two, but haven't had the opportunity to test either of them.