-   -   Printing Filtered Excel Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120812-re-printing-filtered-excel-worksheets.html)

widman

Printing Filtered Excel Worksheets

Reset your print range after filtering. I do this all the time.

"erriac" wrote:

I have an Excel (2002) Worksheet with ~750 rows and 20 columns that is linked
to multiple excel files. I want to filter several columns and print the
results. However, when I print preview there are 33 pages and each one only
has one or two rows visible (since the rest have been filtered out). Is
there a way to print only the visible cells just like it is displayed? Or is
there a better way to accomplish the same thing? I do not want to sort
because I do not want the rest of the file out of order. Your help is
appreciated!