-   -   Inport Outlook emails into Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120806-inport-outlook-emails-into-excel.html)

Richard

Inport Outlook emails into Excel

I get daily computer-generated visitor requests emailed to me in Outlook.
The format is all the same (name, date, organization ...).

I want to create an Excel file containing all the visitor requests, with
separate columns for all the varous data (name, data, organization..).

Right now the email are all being sent to a single Outlook folder.

How can I use a macro to get them into an Excel spreadsheet?
--
Richard