-   -   Hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12072-hyperlinks.html)

Chris

Hyperlinks

Hi,
I am trying to create hyperlinks in Excel document
linking to Word documents. I use "inser hyperlink" in
each cell and the links work but the text inside the cell
changes to something like "E1+F1" and I cannot change it
back.
Please help.
Thanks

Dave Peterson

You may want to try just using the worksheet function:

=hyperlink("pathtoworddocument","clickMe")

But you could select your cell with the hyperlink and hit ctrl-k (or
insert|link) and change the Text To Display box.

--

Dave Peterson