-   -   Using the PROPER/LOWER/UPPER commands (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120686-re-using-proper-lower-upper-commands.html)

Sunday88310

Using the PROPER/LOWER/UPPER commands

Use your curser and go over the letters until the curser becomes a
downpointing arrow, click on the collumn and the entire column is then
selected. Go to format and pick the formatting style you want. I beleve this
was your question?

"Mickoloney" wrote:

Hello. Please help me format the entire column with more than 5,000 records
using the PROPER command. From the Offline and Online Help, it only shows
formatting of a text in only one cell after the other. But I have tons of
records to format! Need your help! Thanks!