-   -   help with copying multiple ranges and paste it on a work sheet based on conditions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120549-help-copying-multiple-ranges-paste-work-sheet-based-conditions.html)

prakash

help with copying multiple ranges and paste it on a work sheet based on conditions

Hi all,
iam a new to EXCEL vba , iam expecting some gurus to help me out ,

I have 4 work books let say ,singapore , korea , china , uk
each work book have a sheets with uniform name for all workbooks then
i need to copy data
range(d12:f24) and range(k12:v24)
range(d28:f40) and range (k28:v28) from all those four excel sheets and
have to paste into a
another workbook called allsum.xls(sheet1) using VBA in that sheet1
singapore singaporevalues
korea korea values
usa usa values
uk uk values

note that before pasting values it should have to check like
if countryname =singapore then paste singaporevalues likewise for all
other 3 countries
can anyone help me to resolve this .
Thanks in advance .
Prakash