-   -   Opening two seperate Excel spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120523-opening-two-seperate-excel-spreadsheets.html)

Dude

Opening two seperate Excel spreadsheets

Is there some setting I need to change that will allow me to have open
two seperate spreadsheets on my desktop?
If I have one open and I click on another it doesnt open. I have to
close one and then go to the next and click it.

Thanks,
Chris

ashw1984

Opening two seperate Excel spreadsheets

What version of excel are you using?
i use 2003 and this isn't a problem
i just click the open button on the tool bar and another one opens
confusing problem if you are using 2003
if so sorry i couldn't help

"Dude" wrote:

Is there some setting I need to change that will allow me to have open
two seperate spreadsheets on my desktop?
If I have one open and I click on another it doesnt open. I have to
close one and then go to the next and click it.

Thanks,
Chris

Zack Barresse

Opening two seperate Excel spreadsheets

Are you sure about this? What is the setting when you go to Tools | Options
| view (tab), windows in taskbar?

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr

oups.com...