-   -   consolidation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120437-consolidation.html)

rln3333

consolidation

I have several worksheets with text -same size col. & rows.-can I do this?

Gord Dibben

consolidation

"do this" means what?

You say you have several worksheets with text -same size col. & rows

What more do you want?

If you had only one worksheet you could copy it several times.

Right-click on sheet tab and "move or copy"

Check option at "create a copy"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:10:02 -0800, rln3333
wrote:

I have several worksheets with text -same size col. & rows.-can I do this?

rln3333

consolidation

My first worksheet in my workbook is "Sheet 1" (my summary sheet of the next
10 worksheets). I then have entered employee information (all text) on
worksheets 2-11 (same row header on every worksheet). I would like to be
able to have worksheet 1 be a continual updated summary sheet of the
information that I have entered (and enter on a daily basis) on worksheets
2-11. Is this clearer? Thank you for your help.