-   -   Pivot Table HELP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120428-pivot-table-help.html)

Michele

Pivot Table HELP

i have a spreadsheet with columns ( Vender, Month, Amount ) i'm trying to set
up my table as follows: Column Fields are MONTH, Row Fields are Vender, and
Data Items are AMOUNT. But when i put the AMOUNT in it changes to something
like 1,2,3,4,5. How do i keep my AMOUNT as currency

Roger Govier

Pivot Table HELP

Hi Michelle

Is it showing Count of Amount rather than Sum of Amount?
Double click on the Amount Field heading, and Select Sum rather than
Count.
Whilst there, click Number, and select the Currency format you want.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Michele" wrote in message
i have a spreadsheet with columns ( Vender, Month, Amount ) i'm trying
to set
up my table as follows: Column Fields are MONTH, Row Fields are
Vender, and
Data Items are AMOUNT. But when i put the AMOUNT in it changes to
something
like 1,2,3,4,5. How do i keep my AMOUNT as currency

Michele

Pivot Table HELP

Thank you very much. It worked.