-   -   How do I get rid of unused rows at the bottom of the book? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120375-how-do-i-get-rid-unused-rows-bottom-book.html)

Justin

How do I get rid of unused rows at the bottom of the book?

I am only using about 8 rows in my spreadsheet, but Excel is displaying 100+
rows. The only problem that this creates is that it is difficult to scroll
between the 8 rows that I actually need. I want to get rid of the excess
unused rows at the bottom of the doucment so that I can accurately scroll
through my document.

Gary''s Student

How do I get rid of unused rows at the bottom of the book?

Select the un-used rows and pull-down:

Format Row Hide
--
Gary's Student