-   -   How to format the extension less file to print with Dos's Print Command (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120371-how-format-extension-less-file-print-doss-print-command.html)

Badshah

How to format the extension less file to print with Dos's Print Command

Hello Friends,

I am having some problem. I am creating a file using java that is
created with the help of string variable. I want to know , can I
format the data in the file . There is no extension for the file given.