-   -   entering dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120147-entering-dates.html)

Ed

entering dates

I am trying to create an electronic register, and would like dates to be
written on their side. How can i do this?

--
Ed

Gord Dibben

entering dates

Not sure what you want here.

How about FormatCellsAlignment and change the orientation to 90 degrees?

OR do you mean you want the dates to entered beside something?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP