-   -   How to remove multiple hyperlinks from a document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120085-how-remove-multiple-hyperlinks-document.html)

Azra

How to remove multiple hyperlinks from a document

Please can anyone help me with this question

Dave Peterson

How to remove multiple hyperlinks from a document

select the range with the links (the whole worksheet??)
hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE
hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window
type this and hit enter:
selection.hyperlinks.delete

--

Dave Peterson

Don Guillett

How to remove multiple hyperlinks from a document

Sub HyperlinksOut()
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Azra" wrote in message
Please can anyone help me with this question

Pam Davis

How to remove multiple hyperlinks from a document

Thank you. This helped me clear all my links as well. The assistance is
much appreciated.

--
Pam Davis, SAIC Contractor
Center for Information Technologies