-   -   outlining Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120045-outlining-pivot-tables.html)

Juan Cardona

outlining Pivot Tables

How to apply automatic outline to a pivot table, that will allow me to drill
down the information by groups - I have tried this multiple times with no
success.
Thanks,
Juan

Debra Dalgleish

outlining Pivot Tables

If you give an example of what you're trying to do, and which version of
Excel you're using, someone may be able to help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures