-   -   Paste value error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120004-paste-value-error.html)

PJG

Paste value error

I have written a program that needs to copy and paste row by row to
another page in an excel spread sheet but some of the rows have merged
cells and when it comes to paste a row with merged cell it comes up
with a error. I can not paste all as I need the formula values only due
to hidden rows between the pasted rows of infomation. Is there any way
to fix this

Don Guillett

Paste value error

you have to copy to the cell(S)

range("a2:b2").copy range("d22:e22")
or if values only
range("d22:e22").value=range("a2:b2").value

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

ps.com...