-   -   Printing in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119987-printing-excel.html)

Mark Allen

Printing in Excel

I have a workbook which contains six worksheets...nothing unusual there but
when I go to print the whole work book out it see the first three worksheets
as one document and the last three as another document...I have tried several
printers and creating as a PDF but end up with two
documents....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can not find any reason, no unecessary links etc...

Can any one help ????

Mark

FloMM2

Printing in Excel

Mark,
Have you tried to select each worksheet (hold Ctrl key for multiple selects).
Print Active worksheet. This may or may not work.
HTH
:-)