-   -   Problem printing graphics in Excel 2007 B2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119950-problem-printing-graphics-excel-2007-b2.html)

Gutz

Problem printing graphics in Excel 2007 B2

I have documents made in 2003 version that includes graphics, borders,
headers and footers, etc... when i try to print these files the graphic
objects looks bigger and they don't even show at preview screen...

Will this problem be solved in beta2? or should i uninstall 2007 and keep
using 2003 version?

Thanks

Laurent

"Gutz" wrote:

I have documents made in 2003 version that includes graphics, borders,
headers and footers, etc... when i try to print these files the graphic
objects looks bigger and they don't even show at preview screen...

Will this problem be solved in beta2? or should i uninstall 2007 and keep
using 2003 version?

Thanks

Gutz

I have the same problem, and when i create a graphic with excel 2007 i can't
see it in print page preview when it is selected and it is impossible to
print it !! Do you have same problems ?

laurent