-   -   Protection permissions. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119918-protection-permissions.html)

Paul

Protection permissions.

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet were I need to allow certian users to be able to edit
and certian users to only view it. I tried using the "Allow users to edit
ranges" but it doesnt seem to do what I want.

I procected the whole sheet and gave the permissions, then emailed to
someone as a test but it let him edit any cell he wanted even though I only
gave him permission to edit one cell.

Also I want to be for all sheets not just and and to be applied to sheets
that might be added in the future.

Thanks for any help,

Paul