-   -   Auto Filter and Status Bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119832-auto-filter-status-bar.html)

rseeger

Auto Filter and Status Bar

I use Auto Filter all the time with a large shared spreadsheet. After
performing a filter, the status bar (at the bottom of the worksheet) would
show a count of how many items were left after the Filter. Now it doesn't
work, and I have no idea how to turn this feature back on! (don't even know
that I turned it off!) Any suggestions?

Michael

Auto Filter and Status Bar

Hi rseeger. Take at look at