-   -   Array Pasted from One Worksheet Converts Null Values to Zeros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119811-array-pasted-one-worksheet-converts-null-values-zeros.html)

BK Waas

Array Pasted from One Worksheet Converts Null Values to Zeros

In one workbook, I have two worksheets: Project Status and Project Schedule.

The first three columns of worksheet "Project Schedule" are columns A,B, and
C. These are pasted as an array {='Project Schedule'!A:C} into worksheet
"Project Status".

The problem is this: Cells that contain null values in columns A, B, and C
of worksheet "Project Schedule" generate values of zero when they're
reproduced in columns A, B, and C of worksheet "Project Status".

Why does the array in worksheet "Project Status" convert null values into
zero values, and how can I prevent this?

Thank you in advance.