Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can VBA be used to set page setup for printing?

I have a rather strange situation. I've created a complex financial model
which forecasts a variety of projects for 2007. Unfortunately, one of the
people who needs to use this model is not at all familiar with Excel (long
story). My boss has therefore decided that we should just print out the
model when this person needs to use its numbers.

All well and good. But is there a way for VBA to pick up the page settings
you apply to a spreadsheet? If there is I figure I could just create a macro
specifying how this model should print out, attach it to a button and click
the button when I need to print. Does that make sense? Is there a way to do
this?

Dave

--
Brevity is the soul of wit.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dave

I would just switch on the macro recorder and go through the steps
selecting and printing out what you want, then click on the stop button
of the recorder when finished. The resulting code will not be the
"cleanest" or most efficient, but what the heck, it will do the job.

Add a button to the worksheet from the Forms toolbar and assign this new
macro to it.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Dave F" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yeah that probably makes the most sense.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.