-   -   How do I print labels from an Excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11950-how-do-i-print-labels-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Scott

How do I print labels from an Excel spreadsheet

My wife has a simple spreadsheet that contains the following columns:
Artist
Title
Medium
Price

She wants to print individual labels for each art piece. How do we do this?

Michael

Put the labels Artist, Title, Medium, and Price in row 1, each in a separate
column. You can use edit/paste special, transpose to rearrange your data.
Then use the file as the data source for mail merge in MS Word. In Word,
select Tools/Mail Merge and follow the directions. Regards, Michael