-   -   total hours vs total worked hours (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119393-total-hours-vs-total-worked-hours.html)

tryingtolearn

total hours vs total worked hours

I need to take attendance data and compute total hours at work vs total hours
they were logged into their computers working - with multiple in/out times
that vary - per person... is there such a formula?

KLEBESTIFT

total hours vs total worked hours

There probably is, but you need to provide a sample of the data you have (or
similar data if it is sensitive) before a formula can be provided.