-   -   How paste Rows with Blank cells into New sheet in the same Workboo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119209-how-paste-rows-blank-cells-into-new-sheet-same-workboo.html)

Coomo1

How paste Rows with Blank cells into New sheet in the same Workboo

"I want to search the data on a Excel Sheet, and when it finds a blank space
in a row and want it to paste the entire row contents to another excel sheet
in the same workbook. Do you hae any soltuions, so say if i have 10 rows and
5 of the rows have some blank spaces i want to paste those rows into another
sheet, Do you have any solutions to this problem? any suggestions would be
great, Thank you."

Don Guillett

How paste Rows with Blank cells into New sheet in the same Workboo

This may? seem like a silly question but what???

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software