-   -   How do I turn text 180 degrees on Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119180-how-do-i-turn-text-180-degrees-excel.html)

Token

How do I turn text 180 degrees on Excel?

I just want to write upside down!

Dave F

How do I turn text 180 degrees on Excel?

The only thing I can think of is to create text in a graphics program, flip
it, and paste the image as an object in the XL workbook.

Or stand on your head?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Token" wrote:

I just want to write upside down!

Dave Peterson

How do I turn text 180 degrees on Excel?

How about a workaround?

Type your text into another cell
Select that cell
Edit|copy

Go to the cell to show the upside down text
Shift-Edit|Paste picture link
Then rotate the picture

You can put that original cell in a different worksheet so it's out of the way,
too.

Token wrote:

I just want to write upside down!

--