-   -   Corrupted Excel Files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119176-corrupted-excel-files.html)

jees

Corrupted Excel Files

The Excel file I had created displays strange characters and got completely
corrupted. I tried to change the font but to no avail. The file has become
completely corrupted and unsuitable for usage.File has 8 sheets of data
--
Jees
New Delhi

David Biddulph

Corrupted Excel Files

The safest bet may be to go back to your backup copy.
--
David Biddulph