-   -   How to setup refreshable crosstab in a protected sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118871-how-setup-refreshable-crosstab-protected-sheet.html)

Ruby Christine

How to setup refreshable crosstab in a protected sheet?

I have a worksheet with a crosstab that start at cells F1. I would like to
lockout only the cells is range A1:D10 , protect the sheet and still allow
for all users to refresh the data in the crosstab.

Ruby Christine

How to setup refreshable crosstab in a protected sheet?

My question should read How do I setup a refreshable cross tab (pivot table)
in a protected sheet?
Also is it possible to do this and disallow deletion of the pivot table?

"Ruby Christine" wrote:

I have a worksheet with a crosstab that start at cells F1. I would like to
lockout only the cells is range A1:D10 , protect the sheet and still allow
for all users to refresh the data in the crosstab.

Ruby Christine

How to setup refreshable crosstab in a protected sheet?

OK Found the answer in question/title "Worksheet protection with exceptions"
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...994&sloc=en-us

Thanks