-   -   Line Graph - Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118869-line-graph-help.html)

Rajula

Line Graph - Help

Hi,

I have a line chart for month on month data

Jan'07 Feb'07 Mar'07 Apr'07 May'07 Jun'08
A 93 99 120 111 85 90

This is the Eg data. Is there a way to show difference in values.
For Eg : Jan - Feb there is a +6 difference. Then there is a +11
difference... etc
Is there a way i can show this difference on the graph automatically? Other
than manually inserting a text box??

Thanks
Rajula

David Biddulph

Line Graph - Help

I would suggest that you add a second series calculating the differences.
If need be you can plot that on a secondary axis.
--
David Biddulph