-   -   Linking Acess with Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118857-linking-acess-excel.html)

Perrygarl

Linking Acess with Excel

I am trying to link an Excel spreadsheet with a Access Database so that, when
I enter data into the Database, it automatically places that data into the
spreadsheet, which would do all the calculations for me [there is a reason
why I need the table, courseworks minimum requirements are 3 tables.] Is it
possible to do this and not make the database read-only?

Jaleel

Linking Acess with Excel

Hi

Open Access database. Go to File €“ Get External Data €“ Link Table and
browse for the spreadsheet after selecting Microsoft Excel from the dropdown
arrow in the File of Type box: The spreadsheet and database must be in the
same style and order column wise. Try it.

Regards,

Jaleel