-   -   How can I tab between excel pages w/o using the mouse? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118813-how-can-i-tab-between-excel-pages-w-o-using-mouse.html)

Kyle Johnson

How can I tab between excel pages w/o using the mouse?

I'm using Excel 2003 at work, and I have a ton of tabs in the workbook I'm
using. Is it possible via a hotkey of some kind to more easily thumb through
the tabs w/o having to click on the one I want using the mouse? Thanks!!

Dave Peterson

How can I tab between excel pages w/o using the mouse?

ctrl-pgup and ctrl-pgdn will loop through the sheets.

--

Dave Peterson

Bob Phillips

How can I tab between excel pages w/o using the mouse?

Ctrl-PageUp/PageDown

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kyle Johnson" <Kyle wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2003 at work, and I have a ton of tabs in the workbook I'm
using. Is it possible via a hotkey of some kind to more easily thumb

through
the tabs w/o having to click on the one I want using the mouse? Thanks!!

Kyle Johnson

How can I tab between excel pages w/o using the mouse?

Thank you both!!