-   -   pivot table refresh macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118719-pivot-table-refresh-macro.html)

kraway

pivot table refresh macro

I have a large spreadsheet with many pivot table reports. I want a macro
that will update all of them with one click of the mouse.

Any help?

Thanks.

Kevin

Debra Dalgleish

pivot table refresh macro

Choose ViewToolbarsExternal Data
Click the Refresh All button.

This will refresh all the pivot tables and external ranges in the workbook.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Dave F

pivot table refresh macro

You could also record the sequence of steps Debra gives below and assign that
macro to a button.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.