-   -   Ref Edit Control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118574-ref-edit-control.html)

[email protected]

Ref Edit Control

Can someone tell me about "ref edit control"

What does this do?

When should I include it in my references?

Thanks,

JLGWhiz

Ref Edit Control

Where did you see the term used?

" wrote:

Can someone tell me about "ref edit control"

What does this do?

When should I include it in my references?

Thanks,

Chip Pearson

Ref Edit Control

The RefEdit control allows you to select a range on a worksheet while a form
is displayed. It doesn't matter if it is a modal or modeless form.

When you move from the form to the worksheet and begin to drag the mouse to
select a range of cells, the form disappears and all you see is the RefEdit
control, updating its text to the range you have selected.

Drag/drop a RefEdit control on a form and display the form. This select the
RefEdit control and drag around on the worksheet. You'll see how it works.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

ups.com...