-   -   PivotTables headings formatting ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118546-pivottables-headings-formatting.html)

Olle

PivotTables headings formatting ?

Two questions regarding PivotTables headings formatting:

1) How can I choose not to show the pre text "Sum of" or "Count of" in
column headings in Pivottables? Using "Format report" I manage to do this on
my computer (Excel 2003 English) but when using the same Pivottable on a
client computer (Excel 2003 Swedish) all the headings include the text, and I
cant get rid of it.

2) Using the function "Format report" (and alternative 1) on the same client
computer results in the grand totals for rows and columns disappearing from
the Pivottable, despite that those options are marked in Table options.

Are grand totals sometimes incompatible with the format report function?

Grateful for answers...