-   -   Need Macro to copy some date from one Workbook to another. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118274-need-macro-copy-some-date-one-workbook-another.html)

dk_

Need Macro to copy some date from one Workbook to another.

I know this must be very basic routine stuff, but I need help to
understand how to write a macro that will copy some data (L15:Q110) from
Workbook A, into Workbook B and inserted at Workbooks B's active cell.

In addition, I'd like to be able to use the same macro for other
workbooks at different active cell addresses if possible. Or I could
modify the macro for different workbooks.

Please help.

-Dennis

--
Dennis Kessler