-   -   PasteSpecial / Formats also pastes a random range name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118258-pastespecial-formats-also-pastes-random-range-name.html)

Tim Zych

PasteSpecial / Formats also pastes a random range name

Has anybody seen a bug in XL2003 whereby Manually copying data from a sheet
and pasteSpecial /Formats into another sheet also copies a range name along
with it? Consequently the target has a link which is a range of some
randomly-picked range name from the source.

That happens with a workbook that I am using.

Writing this from San Francisco, CA, home of "San Francisco Values" that our
former republican leaders said would topple our country if democrats won the
election. Guess they think that 70% of Americans are liberal America-haters.