-   -   Need Excel function to convert dollars to written words (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118153-need-excel-function-convert-dollars-written-words.html)

Joanne

Need Excel function to convert dollars to written words

Does anyone know how to convert a numeric dollar amount into written dollar
amount using Excel? Example cell contains 25.35 and I want a function to
express it as TWENTY FIVE DOLLAR AND 35 CENTS.

Marcelo

Need Excel function to convert dollars to written words

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/CurrencyToWords.htm

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"JoAnne" escreveu:

Does anyone know how to convert a numeric dollar amount into written dollar
amount using Excel? Example cell contains 25.35 and I want a function to
express it as TWENTY FIVE DOLLAR AND 35 CENTS.

Bob Phillips

Need Excel function to convert dollars to written words

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips