Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I permit Excel to acess the internet?

I am trying to install PATools label Merge - to be able to print address
labels from our shared contacts for all the xmas cards we will be sending. I
get an error message when I click for the program to be installed in Excel -
it says i have to make sure that any firewall is set to permit excel access
to the internet.

Does anyone know how I would do this?! Any help greatly appreciated!
--
Alix Wilton

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depends on your firewall setup. This isn't an Excel issue.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.