-   -   how to highlight current row & column automatically by a color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11799-how-highlight-current-row-column-automatically-color.html)

iffi

how to highlight current row & column automatically by a color

I'm using Excel 2003, my question is how to highlight current row & column
with a color automatically, to identify my position. Though excel help us by
highlighting column & row number, but i want whole column & row to be
highlighten to better finding my cell position and all the contents in
appropriate row & column. So When I change my cell position, the highlighted
row & column move appropriately.

JE McGimpsey

See reply to "asif4u"s post