-   -   Crash on mouse click (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117944-crash-mouse-click.html)

SpartyTower

Crash on mouse click

This is going to sound strange, but I've been using Excel for years and I've
never had this problem in the past but has happened to me twice in the last
month. I'll be working in excel and will switch between books and Excel
crashes without an error message. I think the problem started when I got a
new pc. I am running office 2003. Has anyone experienced a smilar problem?
I think its related to the core2 duo processor in the new pc. My IT
department thinks I'm nuts.