-   -   The SAVE AS... option is gone in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117839-save-option-gone-excel-2003-a.html)

PC Doctor

The SAVE AS... option is gone in Excel 2003

The SAVE AS... option does not appear in Excel 2003, even after selecting the
downward arrow, and detect and repair. Even if I autor the .xls file it will
not show the SAVE AS... option please help.

Elkar

The SAVE AS... option is gone in Excel 2003

Try this:

TOOLS
CUSTOMIZE
TOOLBARS Tab