-   -   How to create a data list from a pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117745-how-create-data-list-pivot-table.html)

Nilhan

How to create a data list from a pivot table

I have a matrix table similar to a pivot table. Now I would like to create
the source data list from that table (just the reverse of creating a pivot
table). How would I do that ?

I appreciate for any help..

Debra Dalgleish

How to create a data list from a pivot table

To reorganize the data, you may be able to use the "unpivot' technique
described by John Walkenbach:

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip068.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish