-   -   Excel graphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117738-excel-graphs.html)

damien

Excel graphs

Dear all,

I have excel pages where I graph data where a new data is added every
days as for example a forex cross rate. I currently update the "data
source" manually on the excel graph but are there other less time
consuming methods. I am also looking for software, add-ins,... which
could make more beautiful and complex graphs in excel (especially
financial ones). Any recommendation?

Best regards
Damien

CLR

Excel graphs

You can do just about anything you want with charts/graphs in Excel itself
once you learn the in's and out's..........check out the Charting Newsgroup at

microsoft.public.excel.charting

or Jon Peltier's site at

http://peltiertech.com/

hth