-   -   Have date automatically update each time I open the spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117670-have-date-automatically-update-each-time-i-open-spreadsheet.html)

Beth1415

Have date automatically update each time I open the spreadsheet

Excel Prof Ed 2003
I need for a date in a cell to automatically update each time I open the
spreadsheet. Is this possible? I have run out of ideas to try. Thanx.

Paul B

Have date automatically update each time I open the spreadsheet

Beth, enter this in the cell =TODAY()
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Beth1415" wrote in message
Excel Prof Ed 2003
I need for a date in a cell to automatically update each time I open the
spreadsheet. Is this possible? I have run out of ideas to try. Thanx.

Dave F

Have date automatically update each time I open the spreadsheet

=NOW() or =TODAY()
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Beth1415" wrote:

Excel Prof Ed 2003
I need for a date in a cell to automatically update each time I open the
spreadsheet. Is this possible? I have run out of ideas to try. Thanx.

Beth1415

Have date automatically update each time I open the spreadshee

Thank you SOOO much for that tip. You just answer 1/2 a days time in 5
minutes or less. Have a great afternoon!

"Dave F" wrote:

=NOW() or =TODAY()
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.