Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I print worksheets merged

Hi!
I have created a Excel file with 15 different worksheets. that have all the
same layout, only different catagories. Now I was trying to print them merged
together, otherwise I am printing out 32 pages, where saving the empty bottom
parts of the sheet would scale it down to half.

When I am working in this file, I will be deliting rows as I need, leaving
sometimes only one row per sheet. It would be a waste of paper if I could not
print out the next sheet following directly the end of the first and so
keeping all sheets on a minimun of paper.

Please help! Having squared eyes for staring at the screen, trying to find
out about this myself.

Harold