-   -   Pedotti or Butterfly diagram in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117445-pedotti-butterfly-diagram-excel.html)

kbsssrinivas

Pedotti or Butterfly diagram in excel

Hi,
I would very much appreciate if somebody can help me with this problem.
Is it possible to construct a pedotti or a butterfly diagram using excel? If
not is there any other software which can be used to do so?

thanks,

kbss

JLatham

Pedotti or Butterfly diagram in excel

Not familiar with the terms, are you talking about what I am somewhat
familiar with as a "tornado chart"? See this page:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html

Hope that helps some.